7.23.2013

Sweet Sixteen Styling



Hi everyone! So this is what I (Rachel) wore to my recent birthday party. Everyone loves dressing up, and birthday parties are a perfect excuse to do so.

I wore an Iris Los Angeles dress. When I saw it on the rack at Ross, I fell in love! (I know, right? You didn't expect this to be from Ross...) The bustier top and the high-low skirt are very flattering! Plus, I couldn't resist the coral color. The best part: it was only $13! Trust me, you can find amazing deals at unexpected places - I have found loads of adorable dresses, bags, and shoes hidden in those messy racks.
And the cognac-colored slingback heels are Madden Girl! I'll let you in on a little secret: nude, tan, and brown heels work magic by lengthening legs so they look miles long.


I'm not a huge fan of heavy makeup, so I decided to go simple - dark brown eyeliner and a dusting of light eyeshadow.
I did the curls with my trusty Remington wand curler!


Ew.. I definitely cannot be a hand model, but let's ignore that! Anyways, since my shoes had gold accents, I wore an Urban Outfitters spiked bracelet and a Forever 21 ring. Coral nail polish with a coat of gold glitter finished the outfit off!

So give stores like Ross a try... you just might find your favorite party dress!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, princess! You are a fashion doll! I'm late, but Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete