7.16.2013

Daily Style: Midsummer Adventures


{Yaoyao wears UO high-waisted shorts, thrifted American Apparel cardigan, UO tank, Aldo accessories, PacSun bag}

It's the middle of July! Wow, summer has sure passed by quickly. Even though your summer outfits most likely have become repetitive by this time, you can always change something up in your look. For me, I put three basic pieces together so it doesn't just look like an ordinary jeans and T-shirt outfit. 

Since the tank top was long, I decided to knot it for a more unique look. And to cover it up a bit, I slipped on my favorite high-waisted shorts and slouchy cardi. To make the look less boring, I added newly bought accessories from Aldo for instant edginess. This summery look is perfect to a day in the city, a photography adventure in the woods, or even just a quick PMT run. 

I hope this inspired you guys to keep up with staying in style for the rest of summer. Sure, study SATs and do AP homework, but don't forget to go out and have fun!

-Yaoyao

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm you are so smart Yaoyao. It is so true and you look very nice. Smart idea indeed.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete