7.05.2013

Red, White, and Blue

Hi guys! Since the 4th of July is basically an excuse to wear red, white, and blue without looking tacky, here's an outfit that I (Rachel) wore to dinner with friends on Independence Day!
I wore a thrifted denim button-up - navy and white to match the occasion - paired with a red Forever 21 skirt. The peter pan collar and the airy skirt are playful and cute, making this outfit perfect for a BBQ with family and friends. To top it off, I wore silver Old Navy boat shoes. The silver makes a normal pair of boat shoes really pop!
Since I have naturally boring and straight hair, I used a Remington wand curler to curl my hair the night before. By 4PM the next day, the curls had softened and I had loose waves. This is a great trick if you know you won't have enough time to get ready right before a big event!

What did you wear on the 4th?

xoxo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment