6.21.2013

Five Ways to Style a White Tee

I'm sure this has happened to you all at least once..twice...or maybe every day if you're like me. Yeah, I'm talking about those hectic mornings where you're pulling out every single shirt you own from the drawer and saying something like,

"I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!" 

I'll be honest, I do have something to wear. (let's hope I do) I think I just have a hard time using one type of shirt for many outfits because when I create an outfit that I really like, I probably won't try to wear it any other way.  
So I've created five different outfits for five different occasions with a simple white T-shirt, and maybe I can stop annoying my mom in the morning.. 

A Walk to the Library 


 


....also pay no attention to my chipped nails 

 Business Casual 






Beach Day
 


Sorry if you have feet phobia, it freaking scares me too. 
Lips: Benetint (sorry no picture)

Lunch Date








Quirky Harajuku







Thanks for reading! 
Please comment on thoughts and don't forget to follow us (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment