2.22.2013

Photo Diary: Yaoyao goes to Downtown Palo Alto

After a tough start-up of the new semester this year, what better way to take a break than by having a girl's day out? I, Yaoyao, enthusiastically took up onto this idea by spending a day out with my girlfriends, Lucy and Michelle. We three girls headed to Downtown Palo Alto on our own, carrying fat wallets and hopeful hearts (for sales). Although there was more eating and getting lost than actually shopping, we still managed to empty our wallets purposefully on good buys while having a lot of fun at the same time.

Follow up on what we did in Palo Alto by reading on!






Woohoo, we love Sephora! Partly for the nice products, but mostly for the free samples. I used Urban Decay for both Michelle and Lucy's eyeshadow looks, and YSL lipstick in "Le Orange" for myself.




Please excuse my messiness, I'm a noob when it comes to nails. Still, I had to feature this neon look because I used Sephora's "UV" top coat which supposedly makes it glow-in-the-dark. 




Back to the ol' middle school dress-trying days. Except this time, we're buying for junior prom! .... Kidding. No matter what occasion, we love these dresses from BCBG Max Azria that we matched according to our makeup looks. Next, are some food photos I really just couldn't help posting.










1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice post...love the way you have presented the whole story...it's
    always good to read and get to know quality stuff...

    Do visit my page and leave a comment if you like any of it...

    Fashion Magazine

    ReplyDelete