2.20.2013

Video Diary: Yaoyao Goes Thrifting

How are your February Break's going, guys? Well, I am certainly busy (off spending Chinese New Year's money, that is). One of the stops I made was to a nearby Salvation Army with Sunny and Anusha. Boy, am I glad I made the stop, because the deals were superb. I bought four items that I actually like, all for under 20 dollars! ... I'm starting to wonder why I didn't try thrifting before. The cashiers at this shop even gave us a 50% discount because we were singing along to the Taylor Swift playing in the store. Yeah, that doesn't happen often. 

I definitely had a great time and a great buy, so follow my experience in this video and later go thrifting with your pals! And I mean, come on. Macklemore likes it.



Sorry, you may have to turn up the volume because I'm talking too quietly. And view in highest quality please. Special thanks to Jenn Im (clothesencounters) for the inspiration as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment