3.26.2013

Spring Into Savings!

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday!

Spring is my favorite season...erm aside from all the pollen, that is. I love spring fashion, but from all my recent spending, not to mention overpriced Disneyland food, my wallet is...crying.

But fear no more, because as we all know, clothes are not the only way to enjoy spring fashion! If you're on a tight budget, just try a new lip color or add an accessory to your look. I guarantee it will transform your outfit.

Spring Makeup


Revlon Lip Butter (Raspberry Tart and Sweet Tart) 

Great for a natural tint and moisture !




Pink Blush

A pink blush with no brown/dark undertone will give you a romantic, blushing look


        

Hair Accessories

 

DIY Mint Blue Bow

Makes any outfit girly and fun! 



Beige Bow Barrette

Since beige is a very sweet and subtle color, it would be perfect for a Friday night date! ;) 


Scrunchie 

Who says scrunchies are only for tying your hair before washing your face?
With the right design, they can add a little more fun to your lazy, Monday-morning-ponytails 


Braids 

I guess this one isn't an accessory...

 


Okay that's all! I hope it was somewhat informative. 

<3 Follow us on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment